Join us at MiNa monthly gatherings and talks on the last Friday of every month. We will take this opportunity to get together, socialize and discuss different topics of interest within the wide spectrum of research in MiNa.
The meetings comprise of three mini-presentations (5 min presentation, followed by 5 min Q&A) by MiNa graduate students on their particular areas of interest in Microsystems, Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology. The presentations are followed and preceded by a healthy dose of discussions, socializing, coffees and pizzas!
The first gathering is going to take place this coming Friday March 21st, from 12:45pm to 2:00pm. The agenda for the first meeting is as follows:
- 12:45-1:00 Pizza and chat
- 1:00-1:05 Welcome
- 1:05-1:15 Introduction (Dr. John Madden)
- 1:15-1:25 Mini-presentation/Q&A 1 (Ali Kashefian)
Fabrication of Carbon Nanotube Structures using Dielectrophoresis
- 1:25-1:35 Mini-resentation/Q&A 2 (Simon Beyer)
3D Microprinting: a Microfluidic Approach
- 1:35-1:40 Session closing
- 1:40-1:55 Coffee & discussions