Vector Network Analyzer
Agilent E8361A vector network analyzer (up to 67 GHz) is a member of the PNA Series network analyzer platform and provides the combination of speed and precision for the demanding needs of today's high frequency, high-performance component test requirements.
- 94 dB of dynamic range and <0.006 dB trace noise. (Specified to 67 GHz, with operation to 70 GHz)
- <26 usec/point measurement speed, 32 channels, 16,001 points
- TRL/LRM calibration, on-wafer, in-fixture, waveguide, and antenna.measurements
- Mixer conversion loss, return loss, isolation, and absolute group delay
- Amplifier gain compression, harmonic, IMD, and pulsed-RF
- E8361A Microwave vector network analyzer, 10MHz to 67GHz
- 1.85 mm, V connectors (male).
E8361A-014 Configurable test set
Allows one to by-pass the coupler, and connect directly the receiver.
Note: *** Use "connector savers" when connecting to female connector ***.
- E8361A-080 Frequency offset *maybe soon
Agilent: Discussion Forum
Support Phone #: Call Center 1-877-894-4414
Sales Rep: Steve Hall firstname.lastname@example.org